C.A.S. Kittens Seeking Homes up to 6 months old
Our Kitten Policy
Please consider the following important points when thinking of adopting a kitten or kittens:-
- Many people enquire about homing a single kitten. Are you at work all day? If so, a single kitten would get very lonely, it may be better to consider a pair of kittens to keep each other company during the long day.
- Can you keep a kitten or kittens indoors until they have been spayed/neutered? If you have children, what are the practicalities of them keeping doors and windows closed?
- Kittens become cats and can live to a ripe old age (up to 20 years at times) – it is a long commitment!
- Do you go away on holiday a lot – who will look after the cat or cats?
- Do you live on a busy road, or is the surrounding area very busy? If so, this is not an ideal place for a kitten to live – you may be better considering a ‘streetwise’ cat.
- Veterinary fees can be expensive. As a guide, annual vaccinations are approximately £30-£35 each (kittens need 2 vaccinations when they are 9 and 13 weeks old). Spaying and neutering costs £65-£85 per kitten. Check with your local vet for their tariff, as prices do vary. Feeding a cat will cost you a minimum of £7 per week. Your cat will also need regular flea and worm treatment.
- We generally do not home kittens to flats as we feel they should have the opportunity to safely explore outdoors and in a garden, feeling free to come and go through a cat flap. However, we can make exceptions to this if there are kittens that need an indoor home because it is in their best interest, and this will be noted in their descriptions. We always make any physical and behavioural assessments we need using fully qualified professionals to decide on the best home for our kittens based on their individual needs, and for some, indoor homes may only be needed short term. If you can offer an indoor home for a kitten, please call us to discuss the animals we have available..
These guidelines are for the best interests of the cats and also the new owners– remember that happy cats make happy cat owners!
Please note that a minimum donation of £75 for un-vaccinated kittens (usually under 10 weeks) and £30 extra for fully vaccinated kittens is required (£15 per vaccination). This enables the charity to carry on helping the many cats that are referred to us for re-homing.
Please do not send emails in regard to adoption. Thank you.
This page contains kittens looking for homes that are up to 6 months old. For kittens above this age please refer to Cats Seeking Homes page.
*** ALSO CHECK OUR FACEBOOK PAGE FOR NEW ARRIVALS AND UPDATES AND LIKE US! ***
Meet Frank, Riff Raff, Columbia, Magenta, Janet and Roxy born 20th April to mum Toffee. Frank and Riff Raff are the two males and are long haired ginger kittens. The two dark Tortoiseshell are Columbia and Magenta and the two black kittens are Janet and Roxy. Magenta is long haired and Columbia is semi long haired. They are not ready to be adopted for two weeks but they can be reserved. They were all born at the foster mums house and have all been fit and well. They have all had a vet check and been wormed. They are very lively and will need company. To view please call Jean on 020 8777 3065.
Archie & Orlando
Archie and Orlando are 6 month old boys that are looking for a home together, after their owner developed an allergy and could no longer keep them. They are both very playful and love to chase toys and each other! They adore each other and cuddle up whenever they can and so will need a home where they can settle in and a safe garden that they can explore when they are ready.
Please call Barbara on 07387 100718 between 12pm and 7pm
These three gorgeous kittens will be ready to leave their mummy towards the end of July. The tabby and white ones are a boy and a girl, and the full tabby is a little girl.
Please call Liz on 01883 348256 for more details.
Minnie & Mouse
Minnie and Mouse were living in small colony in Pollards Hill and were taken in with many other cats, but sadly Mouse was her only surviving kitten. They are very close and so are looking for a new home together. Minnie is around a year old and Mouse if about 9 weeks old and they will need a home with a safe and secure garden.
Please call Sally on 020 8642 7108.
The Milky Bar Bunch
These four, very pretty tabby female kittens are now around 18 weeks old. We would like to home them in pairs. They need a home with a garden on a safe road.
Please call Jackie on 07511 897012.
Bonnie & kittens
Bonnie arrived to us along with her 5 one day old kittens after her owner was moving house and was unable to her along. Bonnie is around a year old, and the kittens are around 8 week old. 4 have been reserved which means 1 boy is left to be homed with Bonnies. Bonnie is a very affectionate and friendly little cat and has been a great Mum to her kittens. They will all need a home with a garden on a safe road.
Please call Barbara on 07387 100718
Amber was found heavily pregnant living in a garden and gave birth to 4 kittens after we took her in. They are now 6 weeks old and ready to be reserved. Two have already been reserved leaving the ginger male and black male kitten to go together and they will need homes with gardens away from busy roads.
Please call Barbara on 07387 100718
This cheeky brother and sister who are 2 months old, are ready to go to new homes, either together or apart. Spot is the cute little girl with the blob on her nose, and Wiggle is her handsome, lounging brother. They were lovingly raised by an extremely young, kittenish mum, and are playful and sweet, so please call Liz on 01883 348256 if you would like to know more.
*** We currently have older kittens and young cats waiting for new homes now - see our cat page ***